What We Do
Pinao Consulting’s team of support professionals strategize using industry standard best practices, smart tools, processes, and resources to help organizational decisions.
These professionals are capable of coordinating and prioritizing resources, allowing the customer to better manage the overall costs and risks of the program.
|Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
|Stationery And Office Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
|Gift, Novelty, and Souvenir Stores
|Computing Infrastructure Providers, Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Related Services
|Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
|Custom Computer Programming Services
|Other Computer Related Services
|Computer Facilities Management Services
|Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
|Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
|Other Management Consulting Services
|Environmental Consulting Services
|Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
|Other Services Related to Advertising
|Office Administrative Services
|All Other Support Services
Whether your cloud environment is private, public, or hybrid, we deliver the support necessary to keep your files secure and your applications running.
Through continuous systems monitoring, remote administration, and preventative management, Pinao can help your environment maintain high-availability, regardless of workload.
Let’s secure your network!
Pinao provides comprehensive security solutions, including:
• Malware and Spam Blocking
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention
• Data Encryption
Our endpoint security solutions help to secure, monitor, and manage mobile devices while automated security intelligence and analytics help detect and remediate threats.
We know what we’re doing.
Our program support professionals oversee the entire program/initiative from start to finish. We examine what other organizations are doing to stay relevant and competitive in this fast-paced world, then strategize using industry standard best practices, smart tools, processes, and resources in order to help shape organizational decisions. Other services include:
• Cost and Risk Management
• Quality Control
• Resource Allocation
• Metrics Development
• Source Selection Support
More data means better performance.
Our experts have proven themselves capable of converting high volumes of data, analytics, and research into practical real-world solutions for a variety of problems.
Our healthcare experts and business professionals analyze, research, and implement solutions in the areas of:
• Healthcare/Life Science Consulting
• Clinical Data Analytics and Informatics
• Healthcare Project Management Services
Our team specializes in epidemiological research and analysis, surveillance, disease outbreak management, infection prevention, and health policy analysis.
Maintain a healthy logistics life cycle.
Whether it involves document creation, asset management, or system development, we have the knowledge and resources to handle any task. Our Logistics Professionals have experience with:
• Systems Engineering
• Human Systems Integration
• Needs & Operational Analysis
• Scoping & Requirements Definition
• Performance-based Logistics
• Test & Evaluation
Deliver a reliable product.
Our team of Software Developers ensure maximum availability by providing:
• Adaptive software maintenance to all components of the system, including internal and external software
• Software releases in accordance with associated System Configuration Management Plans
• Corrective/preventative software maintenance including identifying system faults, isolating problems, restoring the system to its intended state, and modifying the product after delivery to detect and correct latent faults before they become effective
Let us help manage your environment.
When it comes to installing, updating, and expanding the capabilities of your software environment, we can:
• Maintain system code and provide ad hoc modifications as needs arise, such as changes to applicable laws and regulations
• Conduct research and analysis of the system to prevent or mitigate processing errors and crashes
• Identify immediate solutions in the event of system/software failure
Have experts do the troubleshooting for you.
Our help desk professionals offer tier 1-3 technical support via phone, chat, and email using the following resources:
• An automated call queuing system
• Remote access tools allowing for real-time remediation of issues on desktop computers
• Familiarity with devices running Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems.